At Barrett, Easterday, Cunningham & Eselgroth, LLP, we provide individuals and businesses of all kinds with a wide range of efficient and effective legal solutions. Our law firm places a special emphasis on our experience in working with agribusinesses. We understand that the agribusiness distribution channel is a long road from seed, to sale, to tables across the world. We have the experience, resources and legal knowledge to address the legal challenges at any stage of the agribusiness distribution channel.
- Business solutions from an experienced team of attorneys
- Legal counsel at all points along the agribusiness distribution channel
- Skilled business formation and contracts representation
- Cost-effective dispute resolution through arbitration and mediation
- Estate planning services that protect your most important wishes with effective tax planning
- Knowledgeable representation for probate and trust litigation
- Probate and estate administration services that can save you money
- A wide range of real estate legal services
- Oil, Gas, and Energy-related issues
Your Business Is Our Business
The ancient occupation of farming has grown into one of the most complex industries of the modern world. The legal terrain, contracts, real estate issues and disputes of the agribusiness world require Ohio agribusiness lawyers who not only know the law, but also understand agricultural life. At Barrett, Easterday, Cunningham & Eselgroth, LLP, we are experienced legal professionals with farm and business backgrounds. We offer intelligent and down-to-earth legal counsel for the people who feed the world.
If you are a farmer, agricultural producer or agribusiness in need of legal support, contact our law firm online or call 614-210-1840 to schedule a consultation with a highly-skilled Ohio agribusiness lawyer.
In the end, our legal services are about saving our clients money. We provide a wide range of legal services with the goal of helping our clients succeed. Our law firm’s lawyers are adept at helping our clients identify and seize upon financial opportunities, while avoiding unnecessary risk and liability.
Contact Our Columbus, Agribusiness and Real Estate Attorneys Today
If you need legal help with a real estate, estate planning or agribusiness matter, contact us today online or by phone at 614-210-1840 to speak with an experienced Ohio lawyer. We represent clients from central Ohio, including Columbus, Dublin, Westerville, Powell, as well as clients throughout Ohio and the United States. Our law firm is headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, a northwest suburb of Columbus.